Thursday 8 September 2011

EVERYTHING - Lenny Kravitz








































This song is a song of celebration and praise, rejoicing in the fact that we have  a creator that is wanting to make sure that we have everthying that we need. 

It reminds me of another famous song , Psalm 23 
The LORD is my shepherd (The lifeline to my  eternal destination)
I shall not be in want (you give me everything, everything that I could ever need)
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters, 
he restores my soul (The sweetness in my soul) 
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of
death ( In this valley dark and cold) 
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me  (That’s when I grab a hold, on to that rock of olde)
your rod and your staff, 
they comfort me     (I say your always there to fix my situation)
You prepare a table before me  ( You give me everything)
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil, 
my cup overflows,  (You give me everything) 
Surely goodness and love will follow me 
all the days of my life, (Well you blessed this child) 
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever












No comments:

Post a Comment